Stiamo parlando di Nature's Fury, progetto nato come mod grafico ma eccezionalmente cresciuto!
Eccone le principali (a dir poco impressionanti) caratteristiche:
- New textures (550 files count) while trying to preserve original look (feel)
- Replaced Trees, Bushes, Grass with higher poly count models.
- Adjusted level mesh and mapping.
- New area in the Valey of Mines with new quest and NPC's
- Quest and story trying to fit original G2 NOTR story.
- New music for new area.
- New low level melee weapons - 12 low level melee weapons have now 4 quality levels - increasesing total number to 48.
- New low level ranger weapons - 4 low level ranged weapons - 4 quality levels - increasesing total number to 16.
Highest - 4th level weapons have additional skill or attribute bonus when equiped.
This weapons can not be purchased and beware since enemy will use them first.
- 2 new rings with uniqe abbilities.
- 3 new unique melee weapons.
- 2 new high level ranged weapon.
- Adjusted some original melee and ranged weapons.
- Adjusted Light and Paladin light spell to make it more usefull.
- 1 new armor (2 quality levels) with unique ability.
- Possibility to get second Ring of Invincibility.
- You will be able to buy some more Magic quarrels to make Magic crosbow more usefull. Don't expect hundreds of them.
- New unique set bonuses for all guild to make every character worthy. Now mage can be very fun to play now.
Ecco alcuni screenshot che raffrontando la resa grafica con la versione originale (a sinistra) danno bene l'idea della bontà del mod:
E, dulcis in fundo, i link per il download: