Questo mod, realizzazione del solo TerrorBlast, ha il proprio thread sul forum di Crymod a questo indirizzo: http://crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=38773
Le caratteristiche che ne costituiscono la struttura portante:
- Fully explorable Pripyat - Vast open areas and tight dark hallways. Pripyat will be the main playing area of the game. Covering most of the read Pripyat in true scale, it will give you the feeling like your actually in Chernobyl.
- Mutants and anomalies - Taking what S.T.A.L.K.E.R. has left us with, the Zone will experience something similar. Those these anomalies and mutants will have their own new characteristics, you will spot certain similarities, for those who loved the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, it will be a blast.
- Tons of new weapons &upgrades - Having tons of weapons is always a great feature, but then being able to find a better version of this weapon is even greater. Toss away your 5.56 and haul 7.62's at em !
- Gone with the Nano - Since this is not Crysis, you won't experience the same boost in battle efficiency as that the nano troopers have. But this doesn't mean you can't get better battle gear your self.
- Hours of non-linear gameplay - As this mod will be focusing on graphics as well as gameplay, we want the player to experience the best of the best. Explore the Zone how you wish and get hold of side objectives apart from your main objectives. I'm aiming for alternative replay value and lots of hours of gameplay.
- The enemy of me is my self - Who says you will be only playing as a human during the course of the game ?
- Expandable and upgradeable - Since this mod will be flexible enough to mod even further : Expect updates and sequels after the release.
- CryEngine 3 - In short : This won't be released for the Cryengine 2. Due to a smaller fan base and a big hunger for new content after completing Crysis 2 it's best to release it for the Cryengine 3 with Crysis as base-game. This is done since it won't be easy getting new members to help out with the modding work at this point for the CE2. An other point might be the increase performance boost and lack of interest in Cryengine 2. All in all it's the best for all and we will profit from it a lot more.
Come al solito chiudiamo con qualche screenshot per mitigare l'attesa: